Friday 5 August 2016

Week 1 Reflection Term 3

Welcome back
Hello and welcome back to school. I hope you all had a great holiday.

Fractions
This week for numeracy we have been working on Khan academy and working on fractions. We have learnt the meaning of fractions and how fractions work. I found this easy because I knew most of this all ready. My next step is to learn about the numerator and the denomination. Here is my work.








Olympics
This week we have been looking at the countries in the 2016 Rio Olympics. We have listed the countries under there continents. We had to restart so we did not get much done. My nest step is to get more done. Here is my work.
  





Mihi 
This week on Tuesday we had Whaea Katie come into our brand new classroom and taught us some of our mihi. I thought this was easy because when I lived in Nelson I learnt my mihi. Sorry I dont have a image to insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.