Friday 17 March 2017

Literacy Reflection W7 T1

WALT to write a introduction about Shanty Town. This week for literacy we have been learning about Shanty Town. We have made a google drawing. We made this in partners my partner was Sebastian. I think this was really fun and I learnt about how long ago Shanty Town opened and that Shanty Town opened on the 23 of January 1971. I also learnt how to write an introduction.



Hannah and I also made a spine poem out of five books it was really funny here is my spine poem.  
 

This week for word work I have found all the meanings of my words. I am on level 6 out of 6+. My words were a bit hard but not to hard for me. Here is y doc.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    Its Hannah here from Karoro school. I like your word work chart you must be pretty high on it. I know most of these words. Do you think that you know some harder words?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Megan
    I really love the work you did on Shantytown
    I like how you told me some of the information you learnt whilst there,it shows that you were listening. I've been to shantytown to and it was really! What was the best part of making this drawing? Maybe next time you could do a bit more editing for your work,mainly your punctuation, other than that great job.

    From Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.