Friday 5 August 2016

Term 3 Week 2 reflection

Olympics - This week we have been studding the 2016 Rio Olympics. We have studded 3 athletes and country. Sorry I did not do the country ones though. I found this really hard to find a person to do. My next step is to be quicker.  I think i learnt heaps about these ateletes. Here is my work.


Speech- This week I did my speech it was super exciting. I think my next step would be to be more louder. Here is my speech.


Numeracy - This week for numeracy we have learnt how to use fractions. I learnt how to add decimals in bigger math problems. I found this hard because I was learning something new and I did not know how to do this before. My next step is to learn how to subtract decimals and fractions.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.