Friday 16 June 2017

Literacy Reflection T2W7

Writing
This week for writing we wrote a description about Miss Reissmann our NEW teacher! I think I could add in more F.A.N.B.O.Y.S. and Conjunctions. I loved doing this task and next week we are describing a family member so I'm going to do my Granddad. So here it is! All so comment who you would describe!! 


Reading
This week for reading we have done a book summary about the book Leave. I liked this book because it was really Sweet. I could add in more words next time. Here it is!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, you have some intersting descriptive phrases in this piece of writing. I especially like how you said she is quite a tall figure. Well done for reflecting on your next step. I agree with you that using more conjunctions to vary your sentence length would be a great learning goal for you as it would make your writing even more interesting for the reader. Miharo! Mrs P

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.