Friday 9 June 2017

Literacy Reflection T2W6

Word Work
This week for Word work I am Going to share my Sentences. I have done some silly and some interesting. I think it was hard to come up with the sentences. I think next time I could use better punctuation. Here is my word work sentences.

Reading
This week for reading we have read a book called Leave. It is about a girl called Jade and her Mum had to go to the army. Jades Mum needed her hat to go to the army so Jade hid the hat under the hedge so her Mum had to stay home. Jades Mum left without it though. Sorry I dont have a picture but if you could please leave a comment if you have read this book/journal. 

Power Writing
This week for power writing Angelina and I have listed the best animals in the world you can leave a comment if you have a favorite animal. Here it is!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, interesting animal choices here. My favourite animal would have to be sunbears because they look so cuddly and gentle. I am sure they are not though so I would not try to cuddle one. Perhaps next time you could include more information about each of your chosen animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Megan. I like this post because the fast write was really descriptive and funny- I like this choice of writing! This reminds me of doing my story of Sandy the Sheep fox, I'm still working on it though; it will be on my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.