Thursday 7 July 2016

The BFG

Author: Roald Dahl
Illustrator : Quentin Blake
Genre : Adventure

The BFG is a amazing story written by Roald dahl. I thing the book is full of imagination. Sophie the little girl has been stolen from her bed in the middle of the night. She was probably thinking what is going on when she saw the Big friendly giant. Let me tell you something the BFG is not a killer giant instead her is a peaceful, gentle and kind giant. He is my Favorite character in the whole story.This book makes me fell sad and happy. Sad because all the other big giants treat the BFG like he is nothing. The toss him around like a ball. Happy because the book uses a lot of imagination and it takes you on a mind adventure. I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Image result for the bfg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan
    Wow let me stop you right there I love this book it's one of those books that hook you in I just adore it I like your key points. And your big blurb well just good. Jayden

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.