Friday 30 June 2017

Literacy Reflection T2W9

Writing
This week for writing we have been doing speeches! I LOVE SPEECHES!! I am doing my speech on the school production (which I am in). I won't share my speech with you though because that will spoil it for my class.

Reading
This week for reading Group 2 (my group) have read Mrs Wildings Potatoes. This book is about a old lady called Mrs Wilding who has a great garden. She asked the boys to help her with a bag of compost. But the boys were in a hurry to meet a new all black. They helped Mrs Wilding but Corban (the all black) had all ready arrived. He answered  questions but did not sign balls. The boys were bummed out that the old lady held them up. Read the journal to find out what happens next!

Word work
Since we have been doing speeches this week we were working on strong words. Strong Words are words that make your writing better. We picked 8 words to use in out speech and we had to find out the meanings of them. Here is my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.