Thursday 20 October 2016

Fortunately the milk.

Author: Neil Gaiman
Illustrator: Chris Riddell 
Genre: Adventure/comedy

Dad there is no milk. Will I ever get back home to my kids, I mean I just went to a store, now I'm in a hot air balloon with a dinosaur. "I think we found the Green shiny rock (Emerald)" BUT ITS IN A VOLCANO GODS EYE. The milk it landed on top of splods head. SPLOD IS MAD.  Will I get home or will the milk get lost... 
I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book for people with a good sense of humor. This book made me feel happy and surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Megan, it's Kyra here, I like your 30 BC reflection because there is lot's of detail to it. This reminds me I need to start publishing my books! Maybe next time you could tell the reader why you gave this book 4/5 stars. How many books have you read? Heoi ano taku mo naianei! (That's all for now!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.