Friday 2 September 2016

Literacy Reflection T3 W6

This week for literacy we have done writing and reading. For reading I had to read a book called Wild Life. Then we had to describe the setting, plot, characters, problem, resolution and genre. I found this a little bit hard because I had heaps of other follow ups to do by Friday. My next step is to get more done. 
For writing we had to write a introduction to our house hold machine. We had to pick a thing in our house then write a introduction about it. I found this hard to do because I had trouble trying to pick a thing to write about. My next step is to add more detail.

Toaster
A toaster is a machine that heat up some foods. Most people use the toaster for breakfast to make toast. Which is bread that is kind of cooked.

A toaster looks like a big square with two thick cuts in it. They can come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Some are red some are white. The lever on it is like a big oval. There are four buttons on the top which control how it cooks like if it is a crumpet it will cook in differently to how it cooks bread. There is a little twisty dial that controls how long the bread stays in the toaster. There is a button you can use to pop you're toast up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.