Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 reflection

Numeracy -  W.A.L.T: To work out fraction problems. This week for numeracy we have been working on Khan Academy and studdy ladder to work out fraction problems. I found this hard to understand what the question meant here is my work on Khan Academy and Studdy ladder. I have also worked some of it out in my maths book





Writing - WALT show not tell. This week for writing we have made a screencastify of us describing a emotion but we could not use words like happy, sad, scared and angry. I found this east to do.


Reading - WALT: to find out how punctuation makes a big difference. This week we have had to look at this sentence and find out why it sounds different. I found this easy. My next step is to use harder sentences.

Word work -  WALT to make silly sentences. This week we have made silly sentences. I found this easy. My next step is to use harder words.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Megan your word work I really like your word work to you must of spent a lot of time doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Megan.
    I really like your word work its great, it must of taken you so much time to do it all. Good work on your maths to that must have been hard to finish, and good work on your study ladder as well. How long did it take you to do your word work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA ORA Meagan this a a great reflection I like that you have done your word work on your google Presentation. There is a couple of punctuation mistakes but from that it is completely fine. Liam

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.