Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 Reflection

Reading -  This week for reading we have had to find better meanings for different words. I found this quite hard because I only started on Thursday and now it is Friday. My next step is to use harder words.
Writing - This week for writing we have been working on our Charlotte's web slide we had to write a newspaper article. I found this easy.

Numeracy - This week for maths we had to make a screencastisy of our maths I did not finish mine so here is a photo of my work. I found this easy to show a example.


1 comment:

  1. Well done this week Megan. Just remember that you can always look at your follow up tasks before seeing the teacher, that way they are not rushed.

    Your DLO for Numeracy looks great! Next time you need to include your WALT and comments on how you went in your reflection. Can't wait for next weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.