Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 Reflection

This is my maths activity that I have been working on this week. I have learnt how to use 24 hour time and compare it to digital time.
This is my Anzac literacy slide that I have made with Hannah and Kyra. I have learnt what years different parts of the war happened. I found it hard to get all the information down on to the slide.
This is my spider report I have inserted my bubbl.us and my facts. I have learnt were spiders live and what they eat. Now I can tell my parents about spiders.
This is my word cloud for my
Anzac  activity we had to put
words in describing the war I found
 it easy to do this

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good i give you 50 bucks

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.