Tuesday 9 June 2015

winter fantasy

"I'm just an old man walking through the wonderful snowy woods".The trees look like little shelves."WOW"I shouted .I see a magical purple portal.As I walk through the portal my mind flows with dragons,pixies,giants,mermaids and unicorns.I get dragged into a whole new world.When I got there I got greeted by a little pixie  she was as bright as the sun.Suddenly it started snowing as hard  as hail.She said "welcome to pixie palace,my name is Princess Jessie"."what am I doing here little fairy".I said."pixie not fairy and you are here because you went through that portal" she said."How do I get out" I said."Over there" She said.She pointed to a pink portal.I went through the portal."I'm........back" I said."She was right"I whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.